Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MInkay




Twas the other night I was alone in my room occupied by the fave TV series I'm watching...since recovering from an accident couple of days ago and having rest and contemplation......suddenly out in a blue I was startled by this abrupt approach of this lil creature I've hardly knew....well I have to say our pet... Minkay a cat!!!!...well that's how my family addressed him by that name..

Actually I dunno MInkay that much....his background..the details of why and how he's been to our house since I'm away that much... all I know is he's more close to my youngest brother ....The thing is... why I made him such an entry here is that while on my solitude he somehow uplift my feelings...oblivious by his present he somehow showed me an affection ... I was really touched by his sudden caress...by his subtleness, his cuddle and the kissed on my poorly bruised right foot really made me feel an importance of my being..that somehow someone comforted me on that very solitary night..

So the following day when we head to have groceries with my mum....I ask her where did minkay came from and she said that it was given to her by a friend..whom already passed away....I was little sad....

So as a compliment for the camaraderie that Minkay had shown me...I bought him a pack of cat food an incentives of being how a beautiful stranger he is...a simple way of showing gratitude that his present will always be part of us!!!

So there you are a lil story of our pet name MINKAY.....xoxo(:

No comments:

Post a Comment