
As I've venture further into this vastness of space and time.........questions.....lingers!!!!!! How far will I go?
In contemplation again......thinking......thinking......tsk tsk tsk!!!!!! recently I just commemorating the first day I travel.....the day when I venture my self alone.....a self -searching......the first day that I will never forget those hardship that I've been through...it;s not that I'm redundant but rather It's a poignant piece of my being...........u know we all have our own story to tell....and for me its not just a mere story but an epitome of who really we are as a person as a human being..........
I like traveling ....I love it....and I keep learning by all means of doing it.......learning in a way how Life really is...how to embrace its sweetness and bitterness......well i guess Its my privilege by all means I can accommodate to travel that much but...yeah i work hard.....to the point that I endure all those craziest things I cud ever imagine.....
In my sojourn I can say that Im happy to see different people...places....getting new friends..... having an affair even for a single time...but in the end I couldn't retain them all......the feelings the..... emotions that I've attached on those every tangible things I was able to connect with.....but yet even I cud not have every single of those... those memories will remind me that I haven't left anything behind...cos what really matter is the connection .....that somehow someone reminds me back!!!!
Its not that easy to imagine how hard it was when you leave or someone left you for a certain reason whom you really closed with wether its your mum....your best friend....boyfriends or girlfriends....whats the most odd things is that you cant change such circumstances that is certain to happen or what is inevitable.....
For me I guess.......that's really how it goes..........
!!!!!!!And seeing those similar faces...smiles..... laughter....sadness..as I've venture....perhaps I see my self to them.........like a mirror reflecting who really we are as a whole!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment